Friday, October 29, 2004

Currently Watching: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Thanks for the reminder, HTD. There's really nothing terribly new or exciting to tell, but I know all my faithful readers desire updates on my glamorous life...you know who you are, all...both of you. I have another test coming up on Monday, so I've been doing quite a bit of studying for that. We had the joy of dissecting the inguinal region on our cadaver today (for you non-medical folk, that is the area just above the pelvic region...yay).

I am excited for this weekend. Many of you might think it is because of Halloween. This is not why. Some might think it has something to do with Daylight Saving Time. Also not the reason (even I'm not that big of a nerd). I am excited because I get to have Molly at my house all weekend! Who's Molly, you ask? Molly is the cutest dog in the world! She is my friend Alissa's golden retriever, and, as Alissa is going to Baltimore for the weekend, Molly gets to stay with me. Hooray for cuddly dogs!

And Cassie, to answer your question, no I won't be home for Thanksgiving. I apologize that this is not the acceptable answer you asked for. When pondering that question myself several months ago, my mind immediately said "Thanksgiving at home? But of course! Trivial Pursuit and the Heitschmidt family reunion, what could be better!?" My budget, however, responded with a deafening "NO." As a consolation prize, I will be home for three weeks at Christmas (Dec. 16 - Jan. 8), so we will definitely need to plan some Cassie/Kristen time for then!

No comments: