as in, "Freakin' long week."
Why, what did you think it was for?
Top 5 reasons this has been the longest week in the history of ever.
1. Having a hypothetical To Do list that could have covered 18 pages. FRONT AND BACK.
2. Putting in somewhere around 65-70 hours at work this week. What am I, a lawyer? (Sorry, Bree...)
3. Preparing two entries for the juried salon in Indy next week - printing, matting, prepping supporting materials, packaging, shipping.
4. Finding out that Keffy had to back out of going to the meeting next week. Who wants to come keep me company in Indy?
5. Having to get up at 4:00am, run 12 miles, go to a Team in Training nutrition seminar, shower, do two loads of laundry, pack for a week-long conference and three out-of-town marathon training runs, eat and get to the airport by 1:00. Oh, no wait - that's what I have to do tomorrow. Sigh.
Speaking of which...I'm off to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment