Seriously.
Check out this crazy-ass new fish a couple underwater researcher-people just found. H. Psychedelica hops along the ocean floor and gets buffeted around like some sort of drunken ping pong ball. It has crazy stripes, creepy blue eyes, and a perpetual frown. The article describes the fish in further detail.
Well, I sent this link to my sister earlier today and this was her response:
According to the article...
“Adults of H. psychedelica are fist-sized with gelatinous bodies covered with thick folds of skin that protect them from sharp-edged corals.”
So maybe I’m this way to protect myself from sharp-edged corals?
Hee.
Oh, goodness I love her.
4 comments:
That fish is hella awesome looking and kind of creepy at the same time. It sort of reminds me of the hypnotic frog species from Futurama. Whereupon, once again, I display my Geekiness!
I've heard good things about Futurama but I've never seen it - I might have to add it to my ever-increasing list of things to watch.
*in a strained whisper like Phoebe's* YAY!
thanks for the shoutout(s). I'll be here all week.
;)lovelove.
Ooo - my verfication word is "buchacke". I want to say it like the hyenas say "mufasa, mufASa, MUFASA!" in the Lion King.
here's the order of how this just went down:
1. read title of blog.
2. check the five links in the first sentence.
3. click on sixth link.
4. retch. in my mouth.
5. laugh at random quotes.
6. remember why i hate Will.
7. get warm feeling in heart for Jo.
8. chuckle some more.
9. finally get back to reading the ACTUAL post.
10. look up "gelatinous."
11. realize there may be something to this.
12. laugh harder.
13. comment.
the end.
ACKSHE
Post a Comment