Let me count the ways.
1. Mid-May. You stopped working. Annoying, yes. But no big deal. Home Warranty company sent Repair Guys (RGs) to fix you. I took the morning off work. They did their thing. You worked. Yay.
2. Mid-May (the VERY NEXT DAY). You stopped working. Very annoying. Home Warranty company sent RGs to fix you but they couldn't come until four days later thanks to Memorial Day. I took a morning off work. They finally came and fixed you. You worked. Ok.
3. Early July (yesterday). You stopped working. SERIOUSLY? What the H, yo? Home Warranty company sent RGs to fix you (today). I took the morning off work. They installed another new part. You worked. Cccllll.
4. Early July (TODAY). YOU STOPPED WORKING. WTF??? 8 hours later? What the crap did I ever do to you?! You can suck it, Garage Door Opener, because you've officially made The List. (Has anyone seen my list, by the way? It's a piece of paper that says Hot Dogs and Garage Door Opener on it.) AAAUUUGGGHHH!
If I have my way tomorrow, (and you better believe I WILL have my way tomorrow) Home Warranty company will be sending RGs to install a brand new Garage Door Opener on Friday. It will be a younger, hotter Opener that does things you won't do. Like open.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You just want a new hussy garage door. ADMIT IT! haha
You should hold hands with the new door while they are taking the old door out. You know, rub it in his face.
BRILLIANCE! I love you. And your friends are fun, too. :)
Loved the Friends ref. Just watched that one.
Post a Comment