Monday, February 04, 2013

The Roots Of My Being

My family is my greatest blessing.

I got this email from my mom today:
Today your Grandma would have been 93.
 
I just wanted to remind you where you came from – the roots of your being. 

Your Grandparents were your fan club, your cheerleaders, and from the day you were born – prayed for you every day of their lives. They were very proud of all of you and I’m sure are still smiling down on each of you.

I don’t think a day goes by that they do not pop into my thoughts – some little reminder, from the Ram Truck commercial about farmers during the Superbowl, to thinking about reNOVonating our house.

We have been truly blessed – not by perfection – but by parents/grandparents that wanted only the best for all of us and gave their all to make that happen.

Wishing you happy memories on Grandma’s birthday.

Love, Mom
Truly blessed indeed.

No comments: