It's very hard for me to take your road rage seriously when your truck is dressed up like a reindeer.
— KrisTEN LordsALeapin (@kristenlarson) December 20, 2012
LRO: They should change the song to "Grandma got run over by a reindeer...decked truck with a pissed off driver"
KL: A less whimsical but more realistic version of the song. Like "Walking in a Winter Wonderland... Forever. Because of climate change."
LRO: Walking in a Nuclear Winter Wonderland
LRO: Baby, there's no ozone layer outside
KL: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Might Have Done A Lot Of Blow
LRO: Frosty the Snowman was a happy, jolly soul (because he was on uppers 90% of the time)
KL: I'll Be Home for Christmas (and every other day of the year because I majored in sculpture)
LRO: we three kings of orient are (apparently, 'cause y'all are racist)
KL: Do You Hear What I Hear? (because I think I might have tinnitus)
LRO: zombie hoard, zombie hoard, it's feeding time in the city
KL: I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day (arguing in their driveway, just like always. They're having relationship issues.)
LRO: O holy night (we just had a drive-by shooting)
KL: I Wonder as I Wander (whether I'm ever going to find my way out of this effing corn maze)
LRO: (The comet that killed the dinosaurs) came upon a midnight clear
KL: The 12 Days of Christmas (began Susan's downward spiral into human trafficking. So many lords and ladies and pipers and drummers...)
***
Merry December!
1 comment:
Oh myyyyyy! We are funny! I totally forgot about this. XD
Post a Comment