Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Currently Playing: Jump, Little Children

Early Years, Vol. 1

Awwwww yeah - I'm done! I had my last final this morning (last final...sounds redundant...) and I finished handing in all my projects, therefore I am officially on Christmas break! Awoohoo!

My flight leaves tomorrow, so Nebraska, brace yourself, I'm on my way home. I can't wait to see my friends and family - it seems like forever.

I would like to take this opportunity to list my five favorite memories (in no particular order) from my first semester as a Medical Illustration graduate student:
1. Camping on the beach in spite of Hurricane Frances
2. Experiencing my first Jump, Little Children concert in Charleston
3. Going out in Athens (all four times)
4. Attending the med students' Halloween party
5. Listening to Mike scream like a little girl when Alissa threw ice water
on him while he was in the shower.
A big thank you also to Jerilyn and Haley for coming to visit me (and a thank you to Jen for trying!).

Anyway, gotta go pack. See most of you soon!

No comments: