This is my 600th day of being a xanga member. Mini-wave in celebration of me.
Sooooo, I presented my Master's project to my Advisory Committee this morning and, after making the nit-picky changes they suggested (as I predicted they would), my project will be a thing of the past. Bliss. The presentation lasted about an hour. That's a friggin' long time to talk about respiratory alveoli and the blood-air barrier. Trust me.
I'm leaving for England on Saturday. I haven't packed yet. Haven't even thought about it. Haven't dug my passport out of my aptly-named Drawer O' Crap. Haven't checked my flight numbers. None of it. It just doesn't feel like I'm really going yet. What is wrong with me? (I know that is a loaded question. Be gentle.)
There's more stuff going on, but I'll save it for another time.
Love you guys!
PS - 10 points if you can tell me the exact Friends scenario that the "mini-wave in celebration of me" came from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment