Saturday, February 03, 2007

It Was A Wallflowers Kind Of Evening

You know, 'cause I drove home with one headlight.

I need to get that fixed.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you with all the drunk in me can say!!!! I love my Kristen!!! Please be savfe and get taat headlight fixed!!! love youi!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Anonymous said...

Is Jerilyn ok? She messed up her spelling (smile). Anyway I have not heard that song in forever. Oh when we were young!

Orrin said...

padiddle!

patrick | steed said...

that was a GREAT album. GREAT!

they will give you a tikkit.

ziqowawq

Kristen said...

j - I love you too, Jerilyno. :)
a - I know it. Hey, remember when you used to love Savage Garden? Haha.
o - well hello there. I had to google that "padiddle" thing. We didn't play a lot of Padiddle in...Nebraska. Thanks to Wikipedia, I am now hip to your urban car game.
b - it was a great album. It was one of the first ones I bought myself. I bought that and No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom from my brother's cd club thing...and I may or may not have purchased the Evita soundtrack at that same time. I'm not saying. And they will not give me a tikkit because I just put in a new bulb. Go me.