A lot. Like, really.
1. I am finished with my taxes. They should be e-filing as we speak. As much as paying back student loans sucks, being able to deduct the interest paid is awfully nice.
2. The Office is back on tv. And I was actually a little disappointed by the episode. Other than Pam's "Awesome." (or whatever it was) when Dwight showed up at the door, there weren't a lot of laugh-out-loud moments. I like it better when the episodes actually center around the office. Go figure.
3. I spent most of last week in Georgia. It pretty much rocked. I will blog about it later (see the time?).
4. zzzzzzz......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
1. yea for finishing, expect a refund quick (ours came in like 6 days state & fed)
2. I totally agree on the laugh factor of the Office, just not up to par at all.
3. Can't wait to read about your fun time in the land of peaches :~)
4. At least you didn't snore.
Post a Comment