Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Jim: How Many Shoes Do You Need?

Dwight: I don't know. Two, maybe three if one wears out. How many shoes do you need?

I went to the mall tonight. I hate the mall. I hate the crowds and the pushy kiosk vendors and the never-ending parade of stores that don't carry pants in tall sizes. I hate the onslaught of store credit card offers and the tittering packs of middle-schoolers shuffling around. I hate it. But...I love finding an awesome bargain. And tonight, I hit the mother lode. Ann Taylor Loft. Four pairs of super-cute flats. $200 worth of shoes. For 20 bucks. $20. Total. Wizard.

I had no luck finding pants though. I mean, come on - how hard is it to find a pair of dark brown, tall-length, non-dressy pants? Turns out: very.

3 comments:

Bree said...

Oh. My. God. Awesome steal dude! The thrill of the kill, eh? As for pants: THAT is why we have the internet (with return policies and postage paid!)

patrick | steed said...

you. have. a. problem.

can you wear all of those shoes at the same time? no.

the end.

Haley said...

OH yes you can wear all those shoes at once. Not very practically or properly, but i bet you can.

thanks for the nph awesomeness.