so you get posts like this with scattered bits of information that you probably already know.
I had to crawl around in my attic last night to (hopefully) fix a water softener leak that was causing water to run down the wall in my bathroom. This required quite a bit of crawling and contortions to maneuver past two-by-fours and protruding nails and fiberglass insulation. As I was telling htd and the Bea, it was like that scene from Entrapment with Catherine Zeta-Jones and the string "lasers"...only the non-sexy version.
Some guy wasn't paying attention in stop and go traffic and ran into the back of my car on the way to work yesterday morning. I was PISSED. But it didn't do any damage and, as Bree so astutely pointed out, the FIT is still GO.
I watched two movies this past weekend that have been sitting on my shelf waiting to be watched for a couple years at least. The first one was Sleepers - a really intense movie with a pretty incredible cast and some fantastic acting. I'd recommend it. The other was Suicide Kings - I still haven't finished it (I had to go pick up my cousin from the airport), but my sister and parents tell me I didn't miss much. And then we all went to see Four Christmases. It was pretty funny with the usual just-over-the-line moments. I'd say if you liked Meet the Parents, you'd probably like this movie.
I signed up tonight for a 5K at the fancy little shopping/theater district in Mesa next weekend. It's called the Jingle Bell Walk, but it's really a walk/run. It seems like the perfect way to get back into "racing" before I'm staring down the barrel of the P.F. Chang's half marathon next month.
If you've ever wondered what the literal version of A-Ha's music video for the song Take On Me might sound like, you should go here. "I'm gonna kick some ass with my own pipe-wrench."
Band montage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is the "non-sexy version" of Catherine Zeta-Jones' laser walk a little like a baton-twirling sexy dance withOUT flaming batons?
blog more blog more blog more! Your posts always make me LOL!
Post a Comment