Thursday, June 18, 2009

In Pursuit Of Simplicity

and some fundraising dollars.

One of my duties as a Team Captain this training season is to plan a group fundraiser for my participants. I've decided to organize a big group garage sale for the three of us East Valley Dubliners and one other gal from the TNT office. That means I'm trying to coordinate a very large amount of crap for a lot of different people. Blurg.

BUT, it also means I'm getting to sort through the very large amount of crap I've managed to collect over the years and downsize a bit. Awesome. Case in point: tonight I sorted through my closet and pulled out 17, yes, SEVENTEEN pairs of shoes to sell. How strong am I?

The training is going well. Htd and I have started going to the gym in the mornings instead of after work, which means I've started falling asleep on the couch at 9pm. The weekend long runs have been great thanks to the unseasonably cool weather we've been having (it's been in the 90s for weeks - 100s are coming this weekend).

There's more going on, but I'm falling asleep as I type. Just wanted to get a quick update out there. More soon!

1 comment:

patrick | steed said...

You have 17 pairs of shoes?? haha. just kidding.

:D