Wednesday, October 07, 2009

It's Gonna Be A Dickin' Rockin' Dickie Eve, For Sure

We better practice The Routine, htd.

My family is coming to visit over New Years! The whole family - brother's family, sister, parents - everybody. I'm so excited!

I think Clark W. Griswold said it best:
The most enduring traditions of the season are best enjoyed in the warm embrace of kith and kin. Thith [potht] is a thymbol of the thpirit of the [Larthon] family Chrithmath.
I may have modified it a bit.

Also, if you're in the market for a kitten headed amputee painting or a crocheted meerkat nativity set, this is your source. [Edit: the Regretsy site is a bit more...iffy than i remembered. So, you know, viewer beware and all that.]

5 comments:

Bree said...

Oh thank God, Kristen you totally just saved my Christmas! I have been SEARCHING high and low for a pair of hand-painted Twilight high tops and now I've found them! Bless you! Bless you!

Haley said...

So. Should I catch you or should you catch me?

Thister said...

Hah! Being with the family will be fun, but crazy for sure. Wait until the cops show up.

No bonus for you, Kristen. Just an invitation to join the jelly of the month club.

Kristen said...

B - you're totally welcome.

H - I think I better catch you.

T - It's the gift that keeps on giving alllll year.

patrick | steed said...

Oh Regretsy. I must buy keychains from you and mail them off as Christmas presents. (You are all warned.)