My sister is in England now...I am jealous. Not jealous in that "I wish I were there instead of her" kind of way, but jealous in that "I wish I were there WITH her" kind of way. The area she is staying in sounds cool. She is meeting lots of cool people. They have cool accents. Haley is cool.
In the month since my last entry, I have done many things.
I drove to Raleigh, NC to see my friend Jerilyn. We had lots of fun. On the drive there (as well as the drive home) I crossed over the Little Pee Dee River. And then, 20 miles later, I crossed the Great Pee Dee River (the order was of course reversed on the way home).
I set up my first ever video rental membership.
I drew many things, including: kidneys in situ, the fifth lumbar vertebra, and a pack of birth control pills (for an editorial illustration).
I developed a persistent numbness in the thumb and index finger of my left hand.
I became addicted to the tv show Lost.
I scraped the top of my wrists and banged my head against a microscope in one fluid, graceful motion while trying to pick up a pencil off of the floor during histology lab.
I saw the new trailer for the movie Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and became very excited.
So there you have it. Some things I have done semi-recently told in a decidedly succinct and quasi-unenthusiastic tone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment