Monday, May 22, 2006

Currently Watching: Scrubs, Season 3

It's been a weird week. Yeah.

Anyway, so my apartment is a mess. And I hate that. Don't even get me started on the jumbled mess of shoes on my closet floor. I can only stand the cluttered chaos for so long until this unavoidable urge to clean invades my being and I stay up until the wee small hours cleaning and organizing the apartment and ultimately placing my shoes in neatly aligned pairs arranged in a complex order that takes into careful consideration the style of the shoe, the level of my current infatuation with the shoe, and, to a lesser degree, the amount to which the shoe makes me want to amputate my own foot rather than endure the pain of wearing it again. I am only partly joking.

This is funny...and a little sacrilegious.

And then there's this:


















I do love me some Edward Monkton cartoons.

No comments: