Gonna Have to say I like the Procrastinators and Awesome shirts!!! Did good my Kristone...did good!! ;-) Hey I'm SublimI'MAWESOMEinal
ok so I WANT the shakespeare shirt!!! nicely done kristen. Nicely done.
Nice. Very nice.
Hey, Miss you! Please e-mail and give me your address! :P I have been hunting it down over here, but I'll probably have better luck getting it from you.Love,Sarah! **you do have my e-mail address, right?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Gonna Have to say I like the Procrastinators and Awesome shirts!!! Did good my Kristone...did good!! ;-) Hey I'm SublimI'MAWESOMEinal
ok so I WANT the shakespeare shirt!!! nicely done kristen. Nicely done.
Nice. Very nice.
Hey,
Miss you! Please e-mail and give me your address! :P I have been hunting it down over here, but I'll probably have better luck getting it from you.
Love,
Sarah!
**you do have my e-mail address, right?
Post a Comment