I think I actually have an AZ friend or two, you guys.
After seven weeks of doing things pretty much all on my own (i.e. movies, eating, shopping, reading, living, breathing, etc.), I finally went out on a Saturday and did stuff...WITH PEOPLE. Take that, SpendingSoMuchTimeByYourselfThatYouPhotoshoppedYourFriends
IntoAnOldBostonPhoto-Kristen!
So I'd heard good things about Talladega Nights and wanted to go see it. But how depressing is it to go see a stupid-funny movie by yourself? (I mean, something funny happens and what do I do? I look to my left. I look to my right. No one to laugh with. Sadness. Movie ruined. Nine dollars wasted.) So I decided to invite a couple friends from my office (and their respective spouses) to go see Talladega Nights on Saturday afternoon.
We saw the movie (funny stuff) and then grabbed some ice cream. The theater closest to my apartment is the downtown fancy cinema located in Arizona Center. It's a nice outdoor shopping area with pretty deserty-palm-tree type landscaping. So we ate our ice cream outside in this little park area and then splashed around in the walk-through fountain thingy they have and talked. Other than the fact that playing fifth wheel to two couples on a beautiful summer evening is pretty much emotional torment, I have to say - human contact: good for the soul.
I have a new cell phone - a mass e-mail with contact information is in the offing.
Love you guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Chuck Norris is so awesome, I'm naming my sons Walker and Texas Ranger.
Love ya! Glad you had a good time!
Yeah, isn't America great? Except for the South.
Love,
MissingsouthparklostandfamilyguyquoteopportunitiessoIcrymyselftosleep,butonlywhenIdon'tfallasleeptothesoundofmyownscreamsandwaketothesoundofmyownscreams,that'snotabadthing,right?
Haleytika - just so long as you don't name them Dr. Quinn and Medicine Woman.
Heathy-poo - Welcome to the commenting pack, you doddering, fen-sucked dewberry, you! (And you'd best be careful, them's some fightin' words. Some of those crazy Southerners are very near and dear to my heart. ;))
THAT'S RIGHT, DAMNIT!!! I'LL ROLL MY REBEL FLAG INTO A BALL, LIGHT IT ON FIRE AND THROW IT IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!
i'm just kidding i don't know where that came from.
we are cool tho. southerners and whatnot.
Happy Birthday my Kristone!!!!
Much love!
TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I know this has nothing to do with your current blog, but oh well.
Post a Comment