Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Nobody Cares About The Dakotas

Do you?

So you should go play this game. You have to put all the state names in their correct places on the map within a time limit. Now, that's a lot harder than it sounds. You always forget at least one, or in some cases...fourteen. (looks at Monica)

If you get tired of doing the state thing, you can always just list the types of celery. So far I have one: regular celery.

Have at it, Magellan.

*EDIT: Natalie Dee clearly reads my blog and I can no longer claim to have the lead in vegetables. Crafty minx.

5 comments:

Hae said...

say hello to the new champion. i did it with time to spare. all 56! ;)

thanks for helping me procrastinate studying for modern art. you're the best.

patrick | steed said...

utah? you can't make up a state.

um, my timeline was just over the halfway mark. does that mean i win?

Kristen said...

h - I am the best.
p - I also had time to spare. As did Haley. I think we are all winners here. (or equal geography-nerd losers)

Kristen said...

w - I know exactly what voice you're talking about - my sister had that exact same voice when she was two! We have it on video and make fun of her to this day. Ahhh, family...

Hae said...

OH! REGULAR CELERY! ugh wait, you already had that.