Saturday, October 21, 2006

Conversations. Family. Crossword puzzles. Gardening. That funky, godawful Christmas lampshade.

She loved those things.

My grandma died this morning. It's the strangest thing. I haven't had to deal with a close family member dying since I was 10 years old. I guess that makes me lucky, but it sure doesn't make this easier.

Please pray for comfort for my grandpa who just lost his wife of over 60 years and for my mom and aunt and uncle who just lost their mom.

Love to my grandma who is, I'm sure, talking God's ear off up there in Heaven right now.

3 comments:

Rodger Otero said...

Very sorry to hear. We'll be praying.

patrick | steed said...

Sorry K. I hope you got out of the denver airport OK.

avlsyf,
b

Bree said...

I've been reading your blog through Pat's links; your comments always crack me up. I'm usually too chicken to comment here, but I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for your family's loss. For what it's worth, I will say a prayer for your grandad.

Take care,
--Bree--