aaaaaaaaand vomit.um, so i just watched the shows from thursday night. HOLY CRAP! jd is having a babY?? those were pretty awesome.
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. Thanks for that. X_x
i got ben and nichole a pair for christmas. shhh. and thanks for ruining scrubs beatrice.
haley! how can you fault me for your inability to watch 30 minutes of television? besides, you should have known about the kid from the season finale last year. i'm a jerk. i should die. :(
Post a Comment
4 comments:
aaaaaaaaand vomit.
um, so i just watched the shows from thursday night. HOLY CRAP! jd is having a babY?? those were pretty awesome.
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. Thanks for that. X_x
i got ben and nichole a pair for christmas. shhh.
and thanks for ruining scrubs beatrice.
haley! how can you fault me for your inability to watch 30 minutes of television? besides, you should have known about the kid from the season finale last year.
i'm a jerk. i should die. :(
Post a Comment