Wednesday, December 06, 2006

What if...

Natalie Dee knew my friends?*

I told you.

Click on the images to see a larger version, you guys.

















Sometimes I get bored.









Lovelove.

*Jerilyn tells me I need to clarify: I drew these so they would look like Natalie Dee cartoons. They're not, though. I made them. Me. Because Natalie Dee doesn't actually know my friends. But I do. And also I draw. It was a hypothetical kind of thing. We good? ok.

5 comments:

Hae said...

you. are. awesome.

Anonymous said...

they are actually kind of a cross between toothpaste and natalie.

ohandohmycrapthat'sthefunniestthingi'veeverseen!

n,ydwft. id.

b.

Anonymous said...

ps-there's too much hair on my gotee. the spot in the middle can be changed to peach fuzz.

thanks.

Kristen said...

h - Yes I amIMEAN "thanks."

b - Why thank you. I thought you might enjoy them.

I fixed your goatee. You're welcome.

And I think you might be confused by the whole "il. twft." thing I left you. Or maybe I am confused. We will have to discuss this.

k.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting. I am a cook that sings by a hot stove while balancing carefully upon the books that I molded my romance life upon. Hmmm....I like it. Thank you for making my one piece pink, and that I am happy because I really am happy. Love you!