Mon-nay!
(two points if you actually sang along)
Today is a historic day. HISTORIC, I tell you. Today, I was actually given money for 40 hours of medical illustration services rendered. That's right. Six years of upper education have finally paid off (pun most definitely intended). The cruel irony, however, is that I haven't had time to set up a bank account, so, until Saturday morning, all I really have is this temporarily useless piece of paper taped to the back of my toilet tank...wait, I didn't say that, it's, uh, it's in a bank, guarded by robots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOw, Kristen.... sounds awesome! I want to see pictures--all hand drawn, of course! :)
you have just moved into Number 2 on the top 5 funniest people i know.
oh, and Will? (and sarah?) I don't see any Sansbury comments on my blog! hosers.
beatrice out.
Awesome. My quest is nearly complete. Mwa-hahaha
Post a Comment