Thursday, July 20, 2006

Top 5 Reasons This Week Kicks Last Week's Ass.

In no particular order.

1. Chinese food
2. Payday
3. Chair massage
4. Blog response
5. Chuck Norris

I'll elaborate:

1. One of the neurosurgeons felt bad that we are putting in so much work on his upcoming surgical atlas so he bought lunch for my whole office. Yesterday, he had his secretary give each of us a photocopy of the menu from the nearby Chinese restaurant, we circled what we wanted, and it was delivered to us, hot and plentiful, at noon today. Awesomeness.

2. Duh.

3. So apparently my job has some nice perks...like this one. On Tuesday they told me it was time for our free monthly chair massages. "Um, what?" I replied. Turns out we get a free 15 minute massage each month from a professional masseuse (not named Ikea, unfortunately). Sign up for a time, go downstairs, get massaged, go back to work. Uh, NICE.

4. You guys are great. :) Especially if your nickname is Beatrice.

5. Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

Hugs for you all.

4 comments:

patrick | steed said...

Good job putting "yesterday" in the second sentence. (See if you know what i'm referencing here.)

Also, good poker line to get me ready for tonight.

Beatrice out.

patrick | steed said...

oh, and...

6. Getting your ass handed to you in Literati. AGAIN.

B. o.

Kristen said...

I'm confused...I wrote this at 10:30 last night and at that time these two things were true:
1. The doctor had given us the menus yesterday.
2. He ordered and had our free food delivered today.

Did I say it wrong? Am I totally missing your point?

and...

6. Oh, it is SO on.

Anonymous said...

I am B., I love tea, Won't you dance around with me!