Observation: Southern boys wear a lot of pink. This phenomenon has come to my attention slowly over the last few weeks, as it is not a blatant "everyone's doing it" kind of craze - just the random boy every other day or so wearing a pretty pink shirt. And it's not even a Manly (said with a deep growly voice) pink - no, it's a pale, little-bit-lighter-than-pepto-bismol pink. In relating this observation to two of my fellow classmates this morning, I was informed by the Georgia native that Frat boys wear pink. Apparently, the combination of a pastel colored polo or button down shirt (often pink) and matching plaid shorts is all the rage for the well-dressed Frat boy here in the South. I choose to term this style "golf glam" and will inwardly snicker at those wearing said style.
My first Anatomy exam (both lecture and lab) is on Thursday. Eek. I can't believe how much stuff we have to know for this first test! I've spent hours a day going over the endless mountains of material and I still am not ready in the least. ~sigh~ Ah well, no one ever said grad school was going to be easy. I will just have to buck up and make the best of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment